Merry Christmas is a time when people give maximum time to their families, relatives and friends. It is a time of happiness and people make happy to others with different ways. On this day people wish to each others with different ways. This year if you want to wish your family with best and special words so stop your search here and get through us best and unique collection of Christmas messages for family relatives and friends send them and bring smile on their faces.
Merry Christmas Wishes Messages for family, relatives and friends
- May your Christmas sparkle
with moments of love,
laughter and goodwill,
And may the year ahead
be full of contentment and joy.
Have a Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas and my very best wishes
to your family for the coming year.
- May your family be blessed with love
from the ones that matter most this
holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas,
let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives.
Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes
of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
- May all the stars descend from heaven into your home.
Here’s wishing you a joyous Christmas.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!.
- May Peace be you and your family gift at Christmas
and your blessing all year through
- May love be in your life,
May hope be in your heart,
May peace be in our world.
- Wishing you all the timeless
treasures of Christmas…
The warmth of house,
the love of family and
the company of good buddies.
- May the good times & treasures of the present
become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wishing you lots of love, joy & happiness.
- May all your days be merry
and bright and may your Christmas
be white! Merry Christmas!
- Hope your holiday is great
and your New Year a prosperous one.
- May Santa and his elves bring you bundles of joy and the Yuletide cheer!
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to my sweet family…
- A wish for peace and happiness
at Christmas and throughout the New Year.